If we’ve somehow got it wrong, we’ll fix it. We will not accept responsibility if you’ve placed an incorrect order or supplied incorrect information.
We do not accept responsibility for items that are damaged in transportation, but insurance is available if required. All items are carefully and securely packed before leaving our premises.
Cancellation of an order will incur a 20% restocking fee plus charges for any completed work. Cancellation must be advised within 24 hours of placing the order, and must be in writing. (An email will suffice.)
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased:
- Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase (see below for goods damaged in transit);
- Are not the same as the description provided
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
- simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- realise you can’t afford the goods;
- found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- chose the wrong size or style;
- knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
- were responsible for causing the fault. (e.g. spelling or layout errors/mishandling)
We will refund using your original payment method where appropriate and we reserve the right to replace or refund the sale at our discretion. Refunds or replacements will be fully processed within 7 days upon receiving your request.
This Policy operates in addition to your statutory rights for returns of faulty goods.